An institution is looking to hire a finance and reporting manager who is detail-oriented and has top-notch analytical and organizational skills.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Responsible for generating branch statistics and reports for management.
- Analyzing large data and providing meaning to management.
- Responsible for producing and circulating to all Branches monthly Branch profitability reports.
- Responsible for budget and variance reports for all business units, products, and channels.
- Responsible for producing all branches PowerPoint presentation for a monthly performance management meetings.
- Responsible for producing competitor pricing reports for management.
- Responsible for populating and circulating monthly Branch and Senior Management performance reports.
- Responsible for populating and updating quarterly management reports for board meetings.
- Responsible for producing quarterly SENS reports for publication.
- Responsible for producing monthly and quarterly competitor performance analysis for management.
- Responsible for updating monthly CFO and CEO reports and other Finance presentations.
- Preparation of monthly management pack which includes income statements, financial position, cash flows, and ratios using FRX to enable reporting in the prescribed format.
Financial Modelling and Analysis
- Create excel based financial models or utilize tools available for all financial reporting requirements.
- Build a database of accurate financial and non-financial information which can be used to extract historical financial information.
- Extract financial and all applicable information from various sources, for example, the General
- Ledger (GL).
- Financial Control and Compliance
- Responsible for producing weekly, monthly, quarterly Semi-annual, and Yearly prudential returns to the Bank of Ghana (BoG) ahead of deadlines.
- Responsible for managing the above returns on the BoG ORASS portal.
- Responsible for producing all statutory reports.
- Responsible for liaising with BoG and SEC on all emerging reporting requirements.
- Responsible for submitting and analyzing quarterly SENS returns to GHALSAC.
- Responsible for producing Board Packs and Country reports.
- Responsible for management of entire MIS reporting and enhancement of Executive dashboards.
- Responsible for ensuring that all accounting practices, classifications, and reporting adhere to compliance and regulatory standards.
- Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance, good housekeeping as well as safe custody of all company property.
- Provide strong support to the operational team by having regular meetings with them to share financial performance.
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- At least part qualification (Part III) in ACCA, CIMA, and ICA is required.
- Must have at least three (5) years of relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Extremely proficient in MS office suite;
- Proficiency in SQL database systems will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Bank of Ghana ORASS reporting and prudential reporting will be an advantage.
Skills / Attributes
- Excellent analytical thinking skills.
- Hardworking and driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent administrative and management skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Accurate and fast worker;
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Neat and organized person.
- Ability to work independently without supervision
Click here to apply for this job.