Are you a self-motivated, smart and driven person? Do you enjoy working in fashion, events, and /or entertainment? Do you know what’s going on around Accra? Do you enjoy going out and/or being up to date with what’s going on in the city? We are looking for someone who is reliable and believes in extreme ownership of her own duties to handle executive assistant, office manager, and admin duties.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
Who Are We?
We are a fashion swimwear company launching in Accra with an e-commerce component. The two of us were raised outside of Ghana and love fashion, art, and events!
This role will be 100% onsite in the Labone area. The hours may shift but generally, shifts are 9 hours and your working hours will be 8 am – 5 pm.
Providing input for photographers and videographers concerning models.
Extreme organizational abilities, scheduling, and managing a calendar alongside day-to-day activities.
Act as the point of contact between the CEO and external vendors and stakeholders.
Paying strict attention to details and taking detailed notes.
Internet research and timekeeping reports.
Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
Measuring the weight and height of models, and selecting outfits for them.
Securing fabric from vendors
Helping edit video footage and photos
- Be comfortable with looking at women in swimwear every day without thinking you will be condemned to eternal damnation.
- Be extremely well-organized.
- Be extremely trustworthy and respect confidentially.
- Know how to use Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Mail, and Google calendar.
- Possess good grammatical skills and be a good communicator.
- Willingness to learn and can actually learn A can-do attitude.
What you get:
- Experience working in a fun and fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Flexibility, autonomy, career growth
Salary: Ghc3,000 – Ghc3,600
Company: Veche Swimwear
Link For Application: Click here to apply
N.B: Female Applicants Only